How to close apps on the iPhone 12? When you’re finished using an app on your iPhone 12, you need to close it so that it doesn’t stay open and running in the background. To close an app, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
This will bring up all of your open apps. Then, find the app that you want to close and swipe it up off the screen.
Restart unresponsive apps—but don’t do this to save battery
If your apps are unresponsive, it may be tempting to try and save battery life by restarting them. However, on the iPhone 12 this can actually have the opposite effect.
When an app is unresponsive, it’s likely because it’s using too much power. By restarting the app, you’re essentially telling it to start from scratch and use even more power in the process. This can cause your battery to drain even faster.
If you’re experiencing problems with an app, it’s best to close it completely and then relaunch it. This will give the app a chance to reset itself without using up extra power.
Close Apps on the iPhone 12
The iPhone 12 is a great phone, but like all phones, it can start to run slowly if you have too many apps open at once. If you’re noticing your phone is lagging or freezing more than usual, it’s probably time to close some apps. Here’s how to do it:
1. Swipe up from the bottom of your screen. This will bring up all of the apps you have open.
2. To close an app, simply swipe it up and off of the screen.
3. Repeat this process for any other apps you want to close. Once you’re finished, you should notice an improvement in your phone’s speed and performance.
When You Should Quit iPhone Apps
When you’re using an iPhone app, there are certain things to keep in mind in order to get the most out of it. But when should you actually quit the app? Here are three scenarios:
1. If the app is no longer useful to you, it’s time to move on. There’s no point in keeping an app around that you never use. Just delete it and free up some space on your phone.
2. Another reason to quit an iPhone app is if it’s draining your battery life. If an app is running in the background and using up a lot of power, it’s time to say goodbye.
3. Sometimes an app will crash or freeze up on you. If this happens frequently, it’s probably time to find a replacement. No one wants to deal with a buggy app all the time.
Close Apps That Aren’t Working
Apps can occasionally freeze or crash on iPhones, and when they do, it’s often necessary to close the app in order to get it working again. Here’s how to close an app that isn’t responding on your iPhone 12:
1. If an app is frozen or unresponsive, you can force it to close by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button ( located on the right side of the iPhone) and the Home button (located on the front of the iPhone) simultaneously for 10 seconds.
2. After 10 seconds have passed, you will see the Apple logo appear on your screen – at this point, you can let go of the buttons. The frozen app will have been forced to close and you should be able to restart it without issue.
How to Force an App to Close on iPhone 12
If your iPhone 12 is running slow or an app is giving you trouble, you can force it to close. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the volume down button at the same time.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the power off slider appears on the screen.
3. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone 12.
4. Once your iPhone 12 is turned off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
5. Find the app that you want to close in the App Switcher. You can do this by swiping up from the bottom of your screen or double-clicking on the Home button if you have an older iPhone model.
6. Swipe up on the app preview to close it.
Only Close Malfunctioning Apps
If your iPhone 12 is malfunctioning, the first thing you should do is close any open apps. This may seem like a no-brainer, but many people don’t realize that open apps can cause problems with your phone. By closing only the malfunctioning apps, you can often fix the problem without having to restart your entire phone.
To close an app on your iPhone 12, simply double-press the Home button. This will bring up a list of all the open apps on your phone. Scroll through the list until you find the app that’s causing the problem, then swipe up on that app to close it.
If closing the malfunctioning app doesn’t fix the problem, you may need to restart your iPhone 12. To do this, press and hold down the power button until you see the “Slide to Power Off” slider appear on your screen.