How to add music to snapchat stories? If you’re one of those people who love adding music to your Snapchat stories and messages, we have some good news for you. Snapchat has just announced a new feature that will let you do just that.
Starting today, you can add music to your Snapchat stories and messages by simply selecting a song from Snapchat’s extensive catalog of songs. To do so, simply open the Snap Map or the Camera screen, tap the Music button, and select the song you want to add. You can also search for specific songs by title or artist.
Once you’ve selected a song, it will start playing automatically when your story or message is viewed. You can also choose to have the song play on loop for up to 30 seconds.
So what are you waiting for? Start adding some music to your Snapchat stories and messages today!
Add Music to Snapchat Stories from In-App Audio Library
Adding music to your Snapchat story is a great way to liven up your snaps and add some personality. Luckily, Snapchat makes it easy to add music to your stories with their in-app audio library. Here’s how:
First, open the Snapchat app and create a new story or edit an existing one. Then, tap on the Sticker icon at the top of the screen and select the Music sticker.
From here, you can browse through Snapchat’s library of songs or search for a specific song by title or artist. Once you’ve found the perfect song, simply tap on it and it will be added to your story.
You can also adjust the volume of the song and even choose where in the song you’d like it to start playing.
How to Create and Use Your Own Sound on Snapchat
Snapchat is a messaging app that allows users to send text, photos, and videos to friends. One of the best features of Snapchat is the ability to create and use your own custom sound.
To create your own custom sound on Snapchat, first open the app and tap the settings icon in the top right corner. Then, tap “Manage” under “Additional Services.” Next, tap “Create Sound.”
Now you can record your own sound by tapping the record button. Once you’re finished recording, you can preview your sound by tapping the play button. If you’re happy with your recording, tap the save button to add it to your Snapchat account.
To use your custom sound on Snapchat, simply tap the audio icon in the top left corner of the screen while composing a message. Then, select your custom sound from the list of options.
How to Add Music to Your Snapchat Stories & Messages
If you love listening to music and sharing it with your friends, you’ll be happy to know that you can add music to your Snapchat stories and messages. Here’s how:
- To add music to your Snapchat story, simply open the Snapchat app and create a new story.
- Then, tap the “Music” icon at the top of the screen.
- You’ll be able to search for a particular song or artist, or browse by genre.
- Once you’ve found the perfect song, just tap on it to add it to your story.
- You can also add music to your Snapchat messages by tapping on the “Music” icon when creating a new message.
- Again, you’ll be able to search for a specific song or artist, or browse by genre.
- When you’ve found the perfect tune, just tap on it to add it to your message.
How to Add Your Recordings as Soundtracks to Snaps
- Adding your own recordings to your snaps is a great way to personalize them and make them more fun. Here’s how to do it:
- First, open up the Snapchat app and go to the “Camera” screen. Then, press and hold down on the record button to start recording your video.
- Once you’re done recording, tap on the “Add” button in the bottom left corner of the screen. This will bring up a menu of options, one of which is “Music.”
- Tap on “Music” and then select the song or audio clip that you want to use as your snap’s soundtrack. Once you’ve made your selection, tap on the “Done” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Your selected audio clip will now be added as a soundtrack to your snap!
How to Add Music to Snapchat Memories
Adding music to your Snapchat memories is easy and can help make your videos more enjoyable to watch. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Snapchat app and go to your Memories.
- Tap on the video you want to add music to.
- Tap on the music icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the song you want to add from your phone’s library.
- Adjust the volume of the song as desired.
- Tap on the checkmark icon when you’re done.
- Your video will now have music playing in the background!